February 13, 2010

takeAchance

Hi buddy,
Myself Zahur well i am a normal guy,living student life, having fun with friends and does all those stupid mistakes which students like to do..........
As you can see the title 'take A chance' it simply resembles that it's my first blog of my life and i like to take a chance in life.
As far as my career is concern well i am pursuing the Master in Computer Application (MCA) program, the previous line quotes me that i may be a technical guy but that's not true, well that's true that my logic runs while developing the mobile games.
Currently i had developed 'Triple-Match', 'Brick-Breaker' games & BMI Calculator as part of my industrial training of MCA. They are java based game thus it will support generally all the java supported mobiles phones.

I would like to here feedback from you
yours buddy,
Zahur

No comments:

Post a Comment